ETS has announced major changes to GRE in 2011.
The following changes will take place in 2011:
1. More questions on reading comprehension will be added.
2. Analogies and antonyms will be removed from the test.
3. The scoring range for each section will be 130-170, with score increments of one point instead of 200-800 (with score increments of 10 points).
4. GRE test takers will be allowed to use calculators issued by ETS.
5. Unlike the current scenario where the test taker can not skip any question, the new format allow test takers to skip questions and come back to them later and review answers before submitting an entire section.
6. More questions on data analysis will be added.